TWS Earbuds with a Smart Control Case | No more tapping or squeezing stems | Infinite paired devices
From listening to music on your iPhone to taking a zoom call on your Windows Laptop, to switching over to watch a movie on your Android TV or tablet – control is at your fingertips with this smart case!
Switch connections quickly to any of an unlimited number of devices previously paired with, across any operating system, via the smart case UI.
Today’s typical modern end-user interacts with up to five different devices over the course of a day. These are the one earbud to connect across all the devices you interact with, over your entire day.
All functionality can be controlled from the intuitive smart case user interface. Play, pause, change volume, toggle noise cancellation, control transparency mode levels, set up pairing with new devices, switch connections, etc.
Battery life of each individual earbud and the case itself, as well as the name of the current device connected to, always within sight at all times.
No more fumbling to try to figure out which device your earbuds connect to the moment you take them out of the case.
No more surprises running low on batt during a call. Or struggling to check how much battery life is left, using the same device you’re currently taking a video call from.
It already supports the new Bluetooth standard.
LE Audio supports broadcast Bluetooth from a single source to multiple earphones – allowing you to share your music from a single device, with your family and friends.
This is perfect for watching TV at home with your partner while the kids are asleep. But this introduces an even more complex variation of sources you can switch your earphones to.
In the LE Audio world, using your own individual earphones and being able to quickly switch over from one source to another, is essential. But this is where current earbuds UX is an unbelievable hassle.
- With Morph, you’re ready for this new world
- The most advanced Bluetooth 5.2 earbuds ever
- Ultra-Long battery – 24h battery life with a single charge, 50h with charging case
Bluetooth 5.2, LE Audio Ready – Hardware already supports the next Bluetooth standard. Firmware upgradeability ensures maximum support as and when new LE Audio devices are released over the next years.
Qualcomm Adaptive ANC – Latest in ultra-low power Active Noise Cancellation tech from Qualcomm that you can leave running through the day with minimal impact on battery life. Adaptive ANC adjusts in real-time to changes in how the earbuds fit in your ears. It does not rely on requiring a tight seal in your ear, but rather monitors the amount of noise that gets through, and adjusts the audio and ANC accordingly in real-time. This provides best in class performance especially in environments where the earbuds may move such as during fitness workouts.
- Qualcomm TrueWireless Mirroring – For automatic and seamless primary/secondary role handover between earbuds, for a super stable drop-free signal. Use one earbud, or the other, or both. Switch between them anytime, with no interruption to your audio.
- Transparency Mode – Super-low latency “leak-through” for environmental awareness. Allows you to hear the surroundings without needing to remove the earbuds.
- Always-On Voice Assistant – So you can use these services anytime your hands are busy, such as when driving or cycling, without needing to tap on a button.
- aptX Adaptive – Latest in Bluetooth codec for earbuds. Dynamic low latency mode, Adaptive bit rate, HD quality audio.
- aptX Voice – For extreme clarity in voice calls. Enables 32kHz Super Wideband voice calls over Bluetooth.
- 8th Gen cVc audio processing – Suite of algorithms for Echo Cancelling and Noise Suppression with 2-mic input.
- Knowles Balanced Armature driver – A single full-range high-quality BA driver, pro-tuned for amazing clarity in the mids, and punchy but not overbearing bass.
- IPX5 – Sweatproof for use in all your heavy workouts.
- IMU Tap Detection – Configurable single/double-tap detection on the earbuds themselves, using an Inertial Measurement Unit.
- Wireless Charging – for easy and convenient charging of the smart case.
- Spatial Audio – HRTF based spatial audio processing for amazingly immersive audio.
Morph InfiniConnect beats the technical specs and features of many other popular premium tier earbuds, at a fraction of the price.
All packed into a size smaller than a typical credit card.
Morph Earbuds retain their signature Morph earpiece shape first introduced with their earlier BT Neckband and Wired earphones products.
This shape is based on hundreds of actual earmolds. They collected these over many years of doing custom in-ear monitors, and from these 3D-scanned data points, they calculated the most comfortable fit that suits the vast majority of humans.
With Morph Earbuds, they introduce a new matte carbon black finishing for the earpieces. An ultra-modern and clean, unique signature look.
The Charging Case
Then they had to create a new type of charging case, one that has a display and electronics to communicate with the earbuds.
They wanted something that solves all the UX issues with earbuds today, shows all the valuable info on a display, and at the same time looks & feels amazing as a product.
This process took months. Each concept they narrowed down to was 3D printed for evaluation.
They needed to create the unique functionality of their charging case being able to communicate with both the earbuds.
Their electronics engineers worked day and night to get this capability up and running.