Enjoy endless versatility and creativity on any surface included the metal with a powerful 5w laser.
The Runmecy is a laser engraver and cutter that has more power, speed, as well as safety, and security right into a streamlined as well as small layout than any other engraver. With Runmecy you can get creative on any kind of task.
Encourages Your Metal Engraving
Unleash your creative thinking onto any kind of metal. Whether you want to inscribe a flask for a friend, a plaque for a prize, or a piece of art to hang up, the powerful Runmecy laser is up for the job.
They compressed the previous 5w laser from 0.2 mm in diameter to 0.08 mm, permitting their 5W semiconductor laser to engrave most metal surface areas.
- The Cutting Edge of Laser Engraving Technology
The Runmecy is at the cutting edge of laser technology. Built with a 5W German-engineered OSRAM laser chip, reliable warmth dissipation, and carefully tuned precision glass lens, its effective laser is built to aid you to unleash your creativity on any surface.
Thanks to their improvements, the Runmecy can cut through thick wood (as much as 1.5 mm). It’s guaranteed to obtain every engraving cut, on the initial cut.
- Limitless Selection For Engraving
The Runmecy can inscribe on almost everything you imagine. Stainless steel, anodized lightweight aluminum alloy, iron, glass, ceramic, timber, bamboo, paper, acrylic, natural leather, rock, concrete, or fruit.
Edit On The Fly
They made it easy to modify your styles on the fly throughout the app. They’ve consisted of every beneficial device and customization choice to allow your engraving creative thinking flow.
The main features are:
- Original cutting puzzle material library
- Black and white contrast proportion adjustment
- Gray image adjustment
- Reverse shade
- Type in characters
- Mask and eliminate functions
- Outline mode
- And so much more!
- Supports JPG, BMP（24bit ), TIFF, PNG（32bit and below)，PCX（8bit & 24bit), PCD, type characters in the Application
Connect Across Devices
To start engraving just link your Runmecy to your computer or smart device! Link via Bluetooth or wire, and then pick your layout in the app to start engraving.
Use Bluetooth to attach your phone and utilize the application to edit layouts.
Connect using USB to your Windows or Mac computer and also edit your designs through their user-friendly software. Transform your pictures right into innovative designs.
- Laser Module: The 5W laser component makes use of Japan’s Nichia 440nm 5000mW laser diode. The target spot is pressed by a unique process to make the spot size a square of approximately 0.08 mm. And also, the etching pattern is extra delicate and clearer, with even more concentrated power, and a stronger engraving ability, allowing it to use it on glossy steel.
- Software application: A new devoted application was created for the brand-new 5-watt design. Download it and the software will auto recognize your device. And also, if you have a 1.6-watt and a 5-watt running at the same time, it will not conflict with their procedure on the same application. The functioning framework of the 5-watt model is properly minimized.
- Structure: The major framework hasn’t been changed, since the real confirmation of the first model gave a stable structure. It was only optimized in the structure of the laser component to create stronger precision.
- Appearance: The shade, as well as the surface treatment procedure, has been transformed to make the product a lot more cosmetically pleasing and good-looking.
- Functioning hrs: Enhanced to 1.5 hours of continuous work without interruption.
- Quick Engraving
The Runmecy’s quick engraving setting is 3-5 times faster than print engraving. It’s best for more informal designs that do not require a lot of finesse (illustrations, signatures, and also photos with more complex photos and also thin lines won’t be able to be engraved quickly).
Quick engraving utilizes a point-to-point approach (enhanced by their advanced formula) to reduce motor procedure in blank areas, efficiently raising engraving speed. It takes on a CNC working mode, where each action is an efficient stroke increasing the general inscribing rate.
- Clear and Steady
Appreciate clear designs and images as their engraver outcomes at a resolution of 508 DPI or 0.05 mm. That implies every layout will have a clear focus and resolution when being engraved.
- Small and Easy to Carry
Small, collapsible, powerful, and very simple to bring anywhere with you. Runmecy provides you smart portability so you can always keep your engraver at a hand.
- Manual Focus
Go deeper or improve engravings with a hands-on focus. The best engraving distance is 3-5cm. And manually revolving the focal size allows you to control the accuracy of the blue light laser and get the most effective position.
- Engraving Preview
Know where your engraver will cut with an engraving preview area. See precisely where the laser will cut and adjust on the fly if you require to.
The power of the preview light for readjusting emphasis and the etching location is less than 50mW, which falls well within the margins of security to ensure you stay safe.
- Developed to Keep You Safe
The Runmecy was constructed with user safety in mind. However, it does house a powerful laser. That’s why they made it with various features to provide customer safety and security.
Stops the engraving process in case of motion. The tool will still be on, even if the power is off (so don’t stress, it isn’t damaged – it’s a safety function) and after G-sensor stops finding movement it will turn back on.
- Safety Shields
There are safety shields to keep the laser contained when the engraver is on.
- Large or Small, You Can Engrave on It
With a baseless layout, the Runmecy can engrave things of any type of dimension (as long as they are horizontally stable under the laser).
- Made to Last
The Runmecy is made to endure any kind of task. It can run continuously for 90 minutes. Also, if the laser becomes overheated, its power output will certainly reduce slightly till it can shut down and cool off. Runmecy can continue working with 80% power and below without stopping the procedure.